Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Video Blog #4a - 7/20/10

Hello all,
This blog post (4a) is basically the same as the one from yesterday (blog post 4).  One of the reasons I'm doing these video blogs is so that I can see myself talk and learn from my mistakes.  By "mistakes" I mean, talking too fast, rambling, etc.  I usually don't edit myself because I feel that takes away from the fun and spontaneity of the video blog, however, I'm doing this for the Leadership Academy so that I can show the before and after as I see it.

I was able to shave the video down from 5min30sec to 2min55sec just by focusing myself and reduce the repetition and not going off on tangents.  I even talked slower and was still able to give the same basic info in about half the time.

Thanks.
Michael






No comments:

Post a Comment