Sunday, January 30, 2011

Week 6 post-op

Hi all,

Well, it's week 6 post-op and I've had a slight increase in my weight. 1.4 lbs isn't a lot, but there shouldn't be any. Several factors contributed to this. Not eating "right" which is important. I haven't had pizza or burgers or anything but even the "healthy" food when not eaten in the correct portions can be harmful and not enough water has been consumed. Insomnia also had a hand in this. It's been really bad; especially this weekend. All is not lost however. I know I will get back on track. I am going to begin uploading my diet plan. It shouldn't be too difficult to stick with it. My landlord has seen fit to increase my rent 23%. In this economy, that's pretty low and equates to almost $200 per month more. That will result in my monthly food budget to be reduced to $70 per month. That's not much given the price of food, especially the healthy stuff a lap-bander should be eating. Hopefully I'll find a second job pretty soon (and be healthy enough to work it).

Anyway, here is the week 6 post-op video.
Enjoy!

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment